Quality Assurance is a systematic and integrated endeavor aimed at continuously enhancing the quality of Higher Education. The higher education quality assurance cycle involves the establishment, implementation, evaluation, control, and enhancement of standards for the Tri Dharma activities in alignment with the mandate.
The National Standards for Higher Education, as outlined in PERMENDIKBUD No. 3 Year 2020, and quality standards of Universitas Brawijaya encompass the following standard units:
- National Education Standards.
- National Research Standards.
- National Community Service Standards.
- Collaboration Standards.
The Primary Responsibilities and Functions of Each Entity are Outlined As Follows:
The Quality Assurance Bureau (GJM) has the following functions:
- Elaborating the education quality standards into academic quality documents within FHS.
- Supervising the implementation of academic quality assurance in FHS.
- Evaluating academic quality assurance in FHS.
- Periodically reporting on the implementation of academic quality assurance to the Dean.